Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bliss Restaurant @ Punggol Park

Bliss, a waterfront restaurant & bar is located in Punggol Park. You can cloose to either sit indoor with air-con or outdoor right next to the pond. My personal view is that, if you are here for dining, it is better to sit in-door as it is more comfortable. But if you are here for drink and chit-chat with friends, it is more relaxing to sit right next to the pond.














I found the food here value for money, the taste is good and most of the western main course here cost less than S$20. On the left is lamb shrank and the right is beef steak with cheese. I had the beef steak and found that the portion is reasonably filling for me. I also like the side combination of corn cob, mushroom and onion. They simply go well with the steak.










If you are someone with sweet teeth, you can also try the dessert here. I had ordered penguin waffle with ice-cream. The taste was ok, not much surprises. But I think the kids will like it due to the penguin shape waffle. Noted they have a durian dessert, maybe will give it a try in my next visit.











Understand that the restaurant also served a wide ranges of wine and beer. For those who just want to drink with their friends, you can try their fingerfood.
Bliss Operating Hours : Open Daily @ 3pm Till Late

One thing to note, as this place is crowded on weekend, remember to call for reservation to avoid disappointment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment