Thursday, March 20, 2008

Good Value Buffet

I was having "All-You-Can-Eat Taiwan Porridge Dinner Buffet" at Quality Hotel on Tues night. The buffet was price at S$10.80++(Subject to 10% service charge and 7% GST). With this pricing, free flow of food and the cozy environment, I found it rather value for $$ and would like to share with you.

I started my dinner by having a bowl of piping hot salted vegetable duck soup. The photo on the right showed some dishes I pick to go with my porridge. If you like spicy stuff, you must try the curry chicken to go with the deep fried "man tou". Its just taste great.

The buffet also include fruit and dessert. The dessert for that night include bread pudding, hot barley soup, ice-cream and ice-kacang. I tried the ice-cream and bread pudding, see photos below.










If you want to find out more on the buffet and pricing, you may like to visit the hotel website at
www.qualityhotel.com.sg. FYI, the buffet price on Fri, Sat, Sun, eve of public holiday and public holiday are higher. So if you want to keep your budget low, avoid going on these days. Or if you want even better value for $$, go for the "Super Supper Buffet" which cost less than S$10, but supper start at 10.30pm.

The cook will change some of the dishes everyday. So if you didn't get to eat what I had, please don't blame me, hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment