Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yummy Ice-Cream

I have always been an ice-cream lover since little. Exploring different ice-cream outlets around Singapore is a must-to-do. Hehehe.

Icekimo located at 8 Sin Ming Road #01-03 Sin Ming Centre, is one of my frequent place, when I crave for ice-cream. The ice-cream are made daily here, with reduced level of fats and sugar and without any preservatives added. Another factor that attract me here, its their creation of ice-cream flavours. To cater to local taste, the owners have created flavours such as Milo, Horlicks, Teh Tarik, Bandung, Durian and Cempedak.

My 3 most favourite flavours are Durian, Teh Tarik and Jasmine. One thing I note about their durian ice-cream is that the taste sometimes varies from each visit. As the ice-cream is made from real fruit, so I believe the different in taste depend much on the durian season. For those prefer a flowery or lighter taste of ice-cream, I would recommend them to try the jasmine ice-cream.

Below are the ice-cream I ordered during my last visit. On the left is Super Durian Waffle, with D24 durian flesh sandwiched in a waffle and top with a scoop of durian ice cream. On the right is
Banana Split, you can choose any three scoops of ice cream with any two toppings.


1 comment:

  1. Must try the Durain Ice Cream. I had quite a few friends from overseas and most of them when hear Durian is their fear factor. However you could ask for a spoon of Durina Ice Cream and let your vistors try it out. I did this and thank goodness they like it. Fear factor is gone...

    ReplyDelete