Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ah Chew Desserts @ Liang Seah


Whenever I crave for some Chinese dessert, Ah Chew Desserts at Liang Seah Street is always my no. 1 choice. Ah Chew started off with 1 shop unit, but now, it has taken over the unit next door. Even so, the place is still packed with customers at night. So you need some patient to wait for seats.


I tried a lot of places selling "Yang Zhi Gan Lu" (or mango with pamelo), but Ah Chwee is still the best. Not only the mango is cut into big chunk, coconut milk, sago and mango juice is used to make the base. The combination is just perfection.


If you don't like mango, you can also try their steam milk. It is silky smooth. They also served other desserts, like papaya with white fungus, walnut paste, almond milk, grass jelly, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. This stall had the best Yang Zhi Gan Lu. I had ever had. Whenever i crave for this Hong Kong Dessert, I will visit this stall to ease my crave...

    ReplyDelete