Monday, November 17, 2008

Minori Dining & Sake Bar @ UE Square

Other than Korean cuisine, Japanese cuisine is also my favourite. All it takes is fresh Sashimi with some hot sake, that will satisfy my taste bud. :)

Minori Dining & Sake Bar at UE Square serve Ala-Carte Japanese Buffet for both lunch and dinner. This is the place where I will think of when I crave for sashimi. Altough it cost S$33++ for dinner buffet, which I think its a bit expensive. But considering I could have unlimited flow of sashimi, I think its ok to pamper myself once in while. Hahaha.

The restaurant is furnished with chestnut brown furniture with warm lighting, so it quite cozy. But it could be a bit noisy when the restaurant is crowded with the patrons talking.














The buffet here offered more than 100 dishes for selection which can be categorise into Sashimi, Sushi, Temaki (hand roll), Maki, Itamemono (Pan-fried Dish), Agemono (Deep-fried Dish), Yakimono (Grilled Dish), Nimono (Simmered Dish), Teppanyaki (Hot Griddle Dish) & etc. You can check out their website www.minori.com.sg for the buffet menu.

Below are some photos taken on the food that I ordered during my visit. Among them, the thickly-sliced sashimi is my most favourite, which consist of salmon, tuna, yellow tail, snapper, black king fish, octopus and cutttlefish. If you are the adventurous type, try the chicken heart, chicken liver and chicken gizzard on skewer, they do taste nice.





























Just this month, they have opened a new branch in Tanjong Katong. I have not visited this branch, so can't comment on it. Maybe you try it out and let me know. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment