Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Teochew Porridge Buffet @ Windsor

My posting on 20 March 08 introduced you to a good value Taiwan Porridge Buffet. There is another place I found also serving good value Teochew Porridge Buffet Dinner.

Cafe Windsor located in Hotel Windsor serve Teochew Porridge Bufffet Dinner daily at $10.80++ (subject to 10% service charge and 7% GST) from 5.00pm to 11.00pm.

For the porridge, you can choose either plain porridge or porridge with sweet potatoes added. I always go for the sweet potatoes porridge. They also serve rice and fried noodles (either bee hoon, kway teow or mee tai mak). I like their fried bee hoon very much.


For the dishes to go with the porridge, they have more than 10 varieties for you to choose from. The photo on the left show some of the dishes I had during one of my visit. For the main dishes, I like their fried fish, steam sotong and braised duck. See if you get to eat them during your visit. I had been there a couples of times, there are always some new dishes served. So you may not get to eat the same dishes at each visit.

The buffet also include free flow of ice-cream, fruits, orange juice and chinese tea. The ice-cream station is always packed with kids and adults.

To find out more on the buffet and location, you may like to visit the hotel website at www.hotelwindsor.com.sg.

No comments:

Post a Comment